David will provide Remedial , Therapeutic, Relaxation, Sports or Deep Tissue Massage.
To complement the Chiropratic adjustment you have received at Henley Beach Chiropractic Clinic, massage will provide many benefits including:
- Improved circulation and blood flow to move nutrients throughout the body
- Relieving stress and improving your emotional levels to an increased state of relaxation and well being
- Improved range of motion, flexibility and returning muscles to a condition for maximum performance in your chosen activity
- Aids post injury rehabilitation
- Relaxing muscles ,improving muscle tone and contributing to improved posture
- Aids the removal of toxins from the body
Please contact the Clinic Reception staff to make an appointment with David.
David is married with three children, and he has lived in the western suburbs entire life, and specifically Henley Beach South for the last 24 years. Currently he works in Aged Care as an“Exercise Instructor” at a Residential Care site in addition to his Massage Therapy. He completed a”Diploma of Remedial Massage” in 2010, with focus on Sports Massage.
In addition to working at Henley Beach Chiropractic Clinic, he also is a Massage therapist to SACA Redbacks and Adelaide Strikers cricket teams. David previously played Grade Cricket for West Torrens and also did SANFL Boundary Umpiring.
David and his family are members of Henley Surf Life Saving Club. Currently David enjoys maintaining fitness through running, swimming, bike riding, gym and surf boat rowing.